We are pleased to announce that Project Runway All Stars Winner Mondo Guerra will serve as our special guest judge at WE CAN's first fashion event as we re-dedicate our efforts to End the Course of AIDS Now. Mondo joins an esteemed group of remarkable thinkers, educators, and activists, including Sarah Schulman, Gloria Steinem, Naomi Tutu, and others, who have previously spoken at WE CAN.
- VIP reception from 6-7pm with complimentary champagne by Barefoot Wine and appetizers by David Alan Catering and The G Stream, a meet & greet with Mondo and preferred seating for the fashion show.
- Fashion contest featuring local designers and celebrity judges: Mondo Guerra, Debbie Wright, Maryellen Fillo, Colin McEnroe, Ricky Trendy, and Sage Steele. Jacques Lamarre will serve as the event's emcee.
- Live auction featuring a select few high-end items.
- Fashion show by our four boutique sponsors: Vintage Chic, BK & Co., Stackpole Moore Tryon, and Lyn Evans.
- Additional entertainment provided by CONNetic Dance and music provided by Deejay Mal.
- Delicious cuisine provided by David Alan Catering, La Petite France, and Cake Gypsy, and beverages provided by Harvest Fine Wines & Spirits.
- Event production courtesy of 4AVNow.
Tickets will be available at the door.