Thank you for joining us at Red Carpet Experience 2014!
This event is truly an ensemble performance. And so, on behalf of AIDS Connecticut, we would like to present heartfelt thanks to...
- Our Restaurant/Food Sponsors for pulling out all the stops and lavishing our guests with their generous hospitality (please frequent their establishments!)
- Our Corporate Sponsors who understand the corporate/community connection
- Our In Kind Sponsors and Silent Auction Donors who give of their time, talents, products and services to make Red Carpet Experience one of Hartford’s best events (please frequent their establishments!)
- Our Event Volunteers who worked tirelessly to ensure we all had an enjoyable evening
- Our Media Sponsors and Celebrity Hosts who help us to spread the word and create awareness about AIDS in Connecticut
- Our co-founders, Peter Shapiro and Colin McEnroe for lending their vision and name to our event for the last 20 years
- and last but not least, our Guests who come year after year to celebrate an evening of fun and support
We hope you will join us for our 20th year celebrating Hollywood’s biggest night!
Tickets will be available at the door.
Special features will include:
- VIP reception with local celebrities and elected officials from 6-7 pm
- Red carpet interviews with JAVA's Maryellen Fillo and WTNH's Teresa Dufour
- Formal or outrageous attire, prizes awarded for Most Glamorous
- Free valet parking and free parking in attached garage
- Signature cocktail, The Chion Wolf of Front Street, sponsored by Peel Liqueur
- Silent auction featuring a wide variety of fabulous items
- Large screens and a private cinema for viewing the 86th Annual Academy Awards®
- Delicious cuisine provided by DISH Bar & Grill, Front Street Bistro, The G Stream, Half Moon Coffee & Grille Café, Max Restaurant Group, NoRA Cupcake Company, Peppercorns Grill, Pond House Café and The Uncommon Cupcake