AIDS Connecticut (ACT), in partnership with its member agencies, improves the lives of people impacted by HIV through care and supportive services, housing, advocacy and prevention.
Confidential HIV Testing
To schedule a confidential HIV test contact LaToya at 860-539-6019. Available hours are Monday-Thursday 8am - 3pm and Friday 8am - Noon. Late night hours are available, please call for more information.
Get Tested TogetherSmashing, banging, making whoopie, having sex? Get Tested Together! Call/text LaToya at 860-539-6019 or Norman at 860-924-8477 to schedule a free, confidential testing session.
CLICK HERE for more details on these and other upcoming events.
- Variables for Naloxone Usage Data Collection
- Focus Group Participants Needed
- ACT Online Suggestion Box
- Naloxone Prescribing Pharmacists
- Harm Reduction & Overdose Prevention
- Connections Wellness Center
- Case Management Training Institute (CMTI)
- Community Distribution Center
- Client and Housing Assistance Programs
- Join Our Email List Today!